Deborah L. Ross
Real Estate/Landlord Tenant Law
Real Estate Transactions
From offer to sale, our firm handles all aspects of buying and selling real estate and construction on property so that you can feel confident about a smooth and precise transaction. In furtherance of your real estate transaction, our attorneys can:
- Draft or review your purchase or sale contract
- Negotiate real estate agreements
- Review your lending documents
- Search and clear titles
- Analyze your deal and rectify potential problems
- Conduct your real estate closing
- Quiet Title to Properties Acquired at Tax Deed Sales
Our attorneys offer advice and representation in a full spectrum of legal matters facing commercial and residential landlords and tenants.
- Evictions: Our attorneys are available to assist clients in pursuing an eviction action against tenants who have breached a lease by failure to pay rent or failure to comply with terms of a lease agreement. We also advise clients regarding unlawful detainer and other legal matters pertaining to the eviction of a tenant.
- Lease agreements: Our attorneys conduct lease negotiations between landlords and tenants. We analyze agreements and ensure that our clients’ interests are preserved in the agreement.
- Other landlord-tenant issues: Our law firm takes a comprehensive approach to ensuring our client is protected. Therefore, when representing a landlord in a legal matter, we also advise them of the importance of proper business entity selection. We assist landlords in establishing their business so they are personally protected from liability should future disputes arise.
Land Use and Zoning
The land use and zoning practice at Ross Earle Bonan & Ensor, P.A. draws upon the focused experience of lawyers throughout the firm to help our clients resolve a variety of land use and zoning issues. We have represented clients before local and regional planning commissions, boards of zoning appeals, and county commissioners. We have also assisted clients with code enforcement hearings, water management district issues, and permitting processes.